วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

Past Simple Test

แบบทดสอบความรู้ออนไลน์
1. Mozart ___________ more than 600 pieces of music.
writes
wrote
writed
was wrote

2. We _______ David in town a few days ago.
did see
saw
was saw
did saw

3. It was cold, so I _____________ the window.
shut
was shut
am shut
shutted

4. What __________ you _________ last weekend?
were / do
did / did
did / do
do / did

5. I ___________ to the cinema three times last week.
did go
did went
didn't go
don't go

6. The police ___________ me on my way home last night.
was stop
stops
stopped
stopping

7. The film wasn't very good. I _____________ it very much.
enjoyed
wasn't enjoy
didn't enjoyed
didn't enjoy

8. The bed was very uncomfortable. I ____________ sleep very well.
did
wasn't
not
didn't

9. The window was open and a bird ___________ into the room.
fly
flew
was flew
did fly

10. I __________ a lot of money yesterday. I __________ an expensive dress.
buy / spent
spend / bought
spent / bought
spent /buy

11. I ___________ about a yellow unicorn last night.
dreamed
think
slept
finished

12. Lucy ___________ her mother's watch, so she bought a new one.
broke
sat
crashed
forgot

13. The two cousins ___________ at the airport for the first time.
saw
met
welcome
looked

14. She __ too much chocolate.
eated
ated
ate
eat

15. I ___________ an e-mail to the company but they never answered.
sent
published
read
waited

ผลคะแนน =
เฉลยคำตอบ:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น